Pro2Serve’s WIT is a program portfolio change management tool providing real-time analysis of baseline funding and schedule modifications while maintaining the integrity of detailed Primavera P6 schedules.
Provides real-time answers to the “What-If?” questions:
- How can I optimally apply proposed budget cuts to my portfolio of projects?
- How does a schedule change on Project A affect other dependent projects?
- How do changes in constraints affect execution of my portfolio of projects?
Provides real-time graphs, charts, and revised schedules that show:
- Effects of budget cuts on execution cost and schedule of the complete portfolio of projects
- Potential savings to be achieved by fast-tracking selected projects
- Optimum operational efficiency by holistically evaluating the complete project portfolio
- Impacts of budget, schedule, and constraint changes on project risk
WIT is the essential change management tool in your program portfolio toolbox.