Pro2Serve’s Values and Business Principles
Pro2Serve and our professionals are in the business of improving the quality of life through the entrepreneurial application of technical and engineering skills to develop products and to solve problems. We are committed to a core set of values and business principles that are fundamental to our personal and professional lives and are critical to our long-term business success.
As a condition of employment, all Pro2Serve employees agree in writing to uphold Pro2Serve’s fundamental Values and Business Principles:
- Integrity – We maintain a fine sense of our obligations – to our customers, coworkers, suppliers, families, and communities.
- Commitment – We are stakeholders in the success of our business, exerting our best efforts in everything we do. We are committed to giving more than we receive.
- Mutual Respect – We celebrate the human spirit and are dedicated to preserving human dignity, diversity, and equality.
- Creativity – We foster individual initiative, continuous improvement, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Balance – We seek to achieve balance among our family, work, spiritual, and recreational activities.
- Professionals’ Skills Match Customers’ Needs: We place professionals whose skills and training expertly match each client’s specific
- Customer Satisfaction Is Guaranteed: All of our professionals are dedicated to excellent performance for clients. We guarantee to deliver the highest quality skills and services, on time and within budget.
- We Develop Strong Partnerships With Our Clients: Our professionals establish and maintain highly-productive and cost-effective relationships with our customers’ work teams.
- Professionals Receive Outstanding Support: We provide our professionals with superior opportunities, an excellent compensation and benefits package, outstanding administrative support, and advanced training.