Pro2Serve’s benefits package was carefully designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. These benefits include:
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Major Medical Plan with Prescription Card, Dental Plan, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Leave
Pro2Serve employees receive 10 paid holidays annually.
Flexible Benefits Plan
Pro2Serve offers a flexible benefits plan to professionals who average working 20 hours or more per week on a regular ongoing basis. Participants in the plan may pay for benefits with pre-tax dollars under IRS Section 125. In addition, for every compensated hour, while eligible, professionals earn flex credits. These credits may be used toward the purchase of benefits or taken as taxable compensation. Plan choices are:
- Major Medical Plan with Prescription Card and Dental and Vision Plans. Pro2Serve participates in one of the most competitive medical, dental, and vision plans available in today’s changing environment.
- Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance. Professionals averaging 20 hours or more per week on a regular ongoing basis are eligible for
company-paid long-term disability coverage. Short-term disability and voluntary life insurance coverage are also available to eligible employees to purchase under the flexible benefits plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Pro2Serve offers professionals, who qualify to participate in the Section 125 Plan, the opportunity to establish a medical and/or dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). These accounts are set-aside with pre-tax dollars to pay dependent care expenses and/or medical bills, such as day care, medical and dental deductibles, co-pays, and optical and orthodontic care.
Employees have the opportunity to participate in a retirement savings plan whereby they may invest up to 100% of their pay into a variety of investment choices. The company will match 100% of the first 3% of compensation deferred and 50% of your deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5% of your compensation. Eligibility is on the first of the month after date of hire.
Employees earn Comprehensive Leave, which may be used for vacation, illness, or personal time off. Accrual rates vary based upon years
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pro2Serve is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). All terms and conditions of employment are established on the basis of an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job. Our EEO policy extends to every term, condition, and privilege of employment, including recruiting, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, transfer, company-sponsored training, and social/recreation programs. We are committed to fully complying with this policy, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran’s status. We make reasonable accommodations for professionals with disabilities.