Pro2Serve operates within multiple industry classifications and maintains an active GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract to facilitate our continued service to our government clients. Additionally, we are dedicated to conducting our work in accordance with applicable requirements regarding contracting, safety, quality, and security.
Environmental Safety and Health
& Quality Assurance
Pro2Serve advances our fundamental commitment to safety through the proactive leadership, training, thoughtful observation, and reporting of our people. Additionally, we routinely engage with our Environmental, Safety, and Health (ES&H) management systems to promote the identification, evaluation, prevention, and management of hazards inherent in our work.
At Pro2Serve, every employee shares in our company’s ES&H rights and responsibilities. This commitment promotes the well-being of individuals and the continued corporate success and positive reputation of our company.
We leverage our ISO 9001:2015-Registered Quality Management System (QMS) and Program to continuously improve our business processes and meet customer needs. Additionally, our ASME® Nuclear Quality Assurance Program (NQA-1)-Approved Plan has earned us a place on numerous customer-evaluated approved suppliers lists since 2008.
Pro2Serve strives to stay current on security threats and best practices for mitigation. We accept the reality that securing information and materials is a never-ending process due to a continually morphing threat landscape. We respond by offering our clients peace of mind founded on:
- Physical, technical, and administrative controls;
- In-house physical and information security professionals;
- Employee security training and accountability;
- Employees with active government security clearances and experienced with proper handling of sensitive and classified materials;
- Nearly 3 decades of security success and lessons-learned; and,
- Corporate monitoring/auditing and client-driven auditing and feedback.